Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Site Is Ready To ROCK!!!

Allright I just finish my new site for Wallpapers, Well I guess im really a workaholic, I upload 2000 Wallpaper in 2 days, Well I with my Girlfriend help :D

I just bought 3CD about wallpaper, and 1 CD special only about Automotive Wallpaper, so I guess my wallpaper site have a lot of Cars Wallpaper, I haven't start promoting it yet, I just finish bulk upload for the wallpaper, and I guess my next plan is to upload few more Cool Car Wallpaper and then, I organize it, after that, I guess I will be ready to promote the site.

Actually, I started getting interested to Harley Bikes, so that is some simple reason that I build wallpaper site, so I could share my Harley Bikes Wallpaper.

And I hope I could attract some visitor to be a member and give some contribution to my wallpaper site.

No comments: